This article is for Voice Bridge users who want to know how to send logs with an iOS device. If you are an Android user, please read this article. If your inquiry concerns one of our other products please click here.
Your security is important to us. Thus, Voice Bridge do NOT log any data by default. However, in the unlikely case you encounter a bug, we would need you to send us a bug report.
Before sending us a bug report, please contact the support team so they will enable the logs on your
device. Sending us logs before this may result in loss of information and be less efficient. Please always synchronise with one of our support team members before sending logs.
- Make sure you are logged on your local WiFi network.
- Make sure mode « On the go » is not « Always On », if it is, disable « Always On »
- Go to settings
- Go to « Base settings »
- Click « Send Base Bug Report » (wait a few seconds for the logs to be sent)
- Go back to settings
- Go to « Application »
- Click « Send Application Bug Report »
- Click « Send » on the top right hand corner