The factory reset will break the initial Bluetooth pairing (for iOS user please read this article, for Android user please read this article) between Triby and every other device connected to your group. It will also reset all of Triby's WiFi settings.
In this article, you will be guided step-by-step through the factory reset process.
- Open the Triby app (red square)
- Click on your Triby (here Triby-45FC, red square)
- Click on "Remove this device" (red square)
- Click on "Delete" (red square)
- Enter your password then click on "Delete" (red squares)
- Triby is now deleted from your group
- Go to "Settings" on your smartphone (red square)
- Click on Bluetooth (red square)
- Select your Triby and click on it (red square)
- Click on "Forget this device" and confirm by pressing "Forget Device" (red square)
- Take your Triby and press simultaneously on the button 3 and + (red squares)
- In the menu choose "System" (red square)
- Scroll down using button 4 and 5 until you see "Factory Reset" (red square)
- Confirm action by pressing the button 3 (red square)
- Triby will turn off and restart
Triby is now factory reset, to pair your smartphone again with it simply follow the wizard, exactly like you did when you first set up Triby.