This article will explain to you how to charge Triby. If you have other questions on Triby please click here. If your inquiry concerns other products please visit our Help Center.
Triby in order to function correctly needs to be charge time to time. To charge Triby you need to use the dedicated power cable.
- Triby's power cable looks like that
- To charge Triby, take the power cable and insert in the dedicated hole, located on the right side (red square)
- Triby needs 2 to 4 hours to be fully charged
- Triby charges faster when turned off
- Triby's cable cannot be used to download and/or upload data
- Any USB cable can be used to charge Triby
- Triby will send a push notification to your phone when its battery is low (less than 20%), and will display a message on its screen as well
- Triby will display the following image when it needs to be charged: