When you setup Triby, it will retrieve your smartphone's wifi settings via Bluetooth.
- Triby is compatible with 5GHz WiFi networks
- Triby cannot connect to hotspots, WLAN networks using certificate or networks using proxies
Change Triby's WiFi network:
- Turn on Bluetooth and connect your smartphone to the desired wifi network
- Take your Triby and press button 3 and + (red square)
- Scroll down until you reach "Wifi" and select using the button +
- Scroll down with the button 4 and 5 and choose "Select network"
- Select the desired network, Triby is now connected to the desired wifi
Please note : Triby will keep all previous networks in mind, so you will only have to do this once for each network. Triby will automatically connect to any previously identified network.