This article will explain to you how to assign your favorite web radios on Triby. Please note this article is for iOS users. If you have other questions on Triby please click here. If your inquiry concerns other products please visit our Help Center.
If you are an Android user, please read this article.
Triby allows you to listen live to thousands of Internet radio stations from all over the world in live streaming, wherever you are. For that, you need Triby to be connected to your wifi network.
Simply assign your radio station to one of Triby's buttons, just press it and enjoy!
In order to that, please follow this step-to-step guide below:
- Open the Triby app (black square)
- In "Control" select the button on which you wish to preset a web radio (here we chose the button 1, red square)
- Select "Radio" (red square)
- You can assign any local web radio or choose an international one depending on the location you chose (here our example is with the French radio BFM Business, red square)
- The radio BFM Business is now assigned to button 1
You can also assign a Spotify playlist, assign a contact to call, assign a Homekit command or IFTTT.