This article will explain to you how to call using intercom on Triby. Please note this article is for Android users. If you have other questions on Triby please click here. If your inquiry concerns other product please visit our Help Center.
If you are an iOS user, please read this article.
You have the possibility to call all your Tribys and contacts with the intercom. Please note that the ringtone for all intercom calls is different than the classical one made with Triby and that the connection is automatic (NB: the caller must have access to a wifi or 4G connection, Triby must be connected to the wifi also). If you want to learn more about what intercom is, please read this article.
In order to make an intercom call please follow this step to step guide below:
- Open the Triby app (red square)
- Click on the phone icon (red square)
- Choose the Triby to be called through Intercom; Intercom calls can be recognized with this icon (here Triby Geekegluk, red square)
- After pressing the Triby to call in Intercom (this can take a few seconds), Intercom call can be recognized by its specific ringtone; the Intercom icon will also be displayed on your smartphone
- When the call is established, Triby will display the caller's name