This article will explain to you how to preset a Spotify playlist on Triby's buttons. Please note this article is for Android users. If you have other questions on Triby please click here. If your inquiry concerns other products please visit our Help Center.
If you are an iOS user, please read this article.
With Triby you can preset your favorite Spotify playlist to a button. By simply pressing that button, you will be able to play your playlist directly!
Please note that this feature requires a Spotify Connect access which is only available for Spotify Premium members.
To preset your favorite Spotify playlist, please follow this step-to-step guide:
- Open the Triby app (red square)
- Select the button on which you wish to preset a playlist (here we chose the button 1, red square)
- Click on "Spotify" (red square)
- Click on "Learn more" (red square)
- Click on "Open Spotify App" (red square)
- The Spotify app will open, click on "Library" then "Playlists" (red square)
- Select the wanted playlist (here we chose Nature, red square)
- Hit play and click on "Devices Available" (red square)
- In the list select your Triby (here it is Triby Geekegluk, red square)
- Take your Triby and press for about 3 seconds button 3 (or any other button depending on your choice) in order to preset the playlist on it
You can assign other services on Triby's buttons, for example a radio station, call a contact, etc.