This article will give you all the information on how to listen to music on Triby. Please note this article is for iOS users. If you have other questions on Triby please click here. If your inquiry concerns other products please visit our Help Center.
If you are an Android user, please read this article.
You may listen to music on Triby in three different ways:
1. With the Spotify app
2. On the radio
3. From the music library (locally)
You will find a step to step guide below in order to listen to your music library on Triby.
- In Settings > Bluetooth, Triby must be connected to your smartphone. The list button must be in green and not grey. Triby is connected to your smartphone if you can read the word "connected" (red square)
- Play your playlist or the selected song from your library and press the logo (red square)
- Select your Triby between all devices available (for our example here it's Triby-45FC, red square)
- When connected you will see the logo on Triby's screen. Also, the song title and the name of the author will be displayed (if available).
If you need more information how to listen to music on Triby, if you can listen to web radios, please click here.