This article will give you all the information on how to listen to music on Triby. Please note this article is for Android users. If you have other questions on Triby please click here. If your inquiry concerns other products please visit our Help Center.
If you are an iOS user, please read this article.
You may listen to music on Triby in three different ways:
1. With the Spotify app
2. On the radio
3. From the music library (locally)
You will find a step to step guide below in order to listen to your music library on Triby.
- Go to "Settings" then "Bluetooth" (red squares)
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled. Triby should then be connected to your smartphone. You should read under Triby: "Connected for call and media audio".
- Play your playlist or the selected song from your library (red square)
- When connected you will see this logo (red square) on Triby's screen. Also, the song title and the name of the author will be displayed (if available)