This article is for the people who want information about pursuing an exchange. If your inquiry concerns a technical question, a setup issue, or need general support on one of our products, please search our Help Center by clicking here.
We understand the importance of having a functioning tracker and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Our warranty specifically covers manufacturing defects and malfunctions during the specified warranty period of 365 days starting from date of original purchase. The replacement of a lost or stolen tracker is not covered under our warranty policy.
- What is a manufacturing defect? If the tracker arrives to you with hardware damage or corrosion before installation.
- What is a malfunction of the tracker? If the tracker is not working properly and there are no environmental factors causing this, we consider this to be a malfunction covered under warranty.
💡 The purpose of an exchange is to resolve an issue to make sure you have a reliable anti-theft tracking device! If the root issue is environmental a replacement will again be damaged leaving you in the lurch and frustrated.
No exchange request will be accepted before troubleshooting. This is because each exchange is decided on a case by case bases. Our warranty is responsible for trackers that are purchased for use within covered areas. Trackers purchased for use in coverage-less areas are not eligible for exchanges. Instead, we recommend that you take advantage of our 30 days trial period. If you notice that the environment that the tracker was purchased for use in is not reliable due to a lack of network coverage, you are able to return the tracker as long as it meets our return guidelines here.
Here are some examples which may help you understand which trackers may be eligible for an exchange and which trackers are not:
1. A responsive tracker stops communicating and the user quickly contacts support - After analyzing the tracker data, our support team will be able to discern if the tracker is malfunctioning and can quickly begin the exchange process.
2. A tracker is used regularly and suddenly is non-responsive (will not charge, will not reboot) - This tracker may be eligible for an exchange after verifying the issue. We will ask for a clear video of the tracker on charge, showing the LED light, being rebooted as well as for the user to perform a test for us to make sure this tracker is not experiencing a technical issue which can be resolved.
3. A tracker has been kept in a hot car (above operating temperatures of over 104 degrees fahrenheit) and is now having difficulties holding a charge. - This tracker is not eligible for an exchange due to the trackers environment. A replacement will not resolve this issue and would be damaged yet again. In special cases we may offer a discount towards a new purchase.
4. A tracker is used on an eBike without a waterproof pouch. - This tracker is not eligible for a 1 to 1 exchange because the tracker is frequently exposed to the elements without protection. We may offer a special solution to exchange this tracker ONLY with the exception that a waterproof pouch is purchased alongside.
5. A tracker has been exposed to liquids or is visibly damaged beyond normal wear and tear - This tracker is damaged beyond what is covered under warranty and is not eligible for an exchange.
We understand that damaging, losing, or having a tracker stolen can be frustrating, and we sympathize with your situation. While we are unable to provide a replacement free of charge, we would be happy to assist you in purchasing a new tracker at the regular price.Our customer service team can guide you through the available options and provide any necessary information regarding the purchase of a new tracker.
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction and making this process as smooth as possible for you. If you have any additional questions or require further clarification, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
We appreciate your support and look forward to assisting you with your future needs.