This article is for Voice Bridge users who want to learn what the different LED states mean. If your inquiry concerns one of our other products please click here.
The blue LED on the front of Voice Bridge have 5 different states :
- Slow blinking, a call is being made or received by Voicebridge (incoming or outgoing)
- Fast blinking, the Voicebridge is starting and/or upgrading its firmware.
- Double blinking, the ethernet cable is disconected or internet is unavailable.
- LED is off, Voicebridge is not powered.
- Plain and static blue, Voicebridge is powered, turned on and fully operational.