This article is for Voice Bridge users who want to pair the base with their smartphone on iOS. If you are an Android user please read this article. If you want to set up for the first time Voice Bridge on your landline, please read this article.
- When your Wi-Fi is enabled with Voice Bridge on the same network, launch the Voice Bridge app. The wizard setup will ask you to send you notifications, click on "Allow"
- The wizard setup will ask you to have access to your microphone, click on "OK"
- The wizard setup will ask you to have access to your contacts, click on "OK"
- The wizard setup will start now
- Follow the steps display on your smartphone's screen
- Click on "Discover base"
The “Base Discovery” guide will allow you to select your device. Your device will appear under the name” Voice Bridge-xxxx”
- Voice Bridge is paired when you can see it connected