The vast majority of Alexa features work with Triby.
However, there are several Alexa commands that will not work with Triby at this time, they include:
- Asking Alexa to play a song on Spotify or Pandora (instead, you can use Triby’s built-in Spotify Connect service)
- Asking Alexa to start Bluetooth pairing on Triby
- Asking Alexa to repeat or customize alarms.
- Setting multiple alarms during a 24-hour period
- Set the alarm volume
- Change the alarm tone
- Asking Alexa to discover your non cloud based Alexa-enabled home automation products such as Philips Hue and WeMo. If, however, your non-cloud-based products were previously configured with an Amazon Echo, you will be able to interact with them using Triby.