This article is for Voice Bridge users who want to learn how to use FollowMeAudio feature. If you want to learn more about On-The-Go (ex-FollowMeAudio) feature, please read this article. If your inquiry concerns one of our other products please click here.
In order to get your landline calls on your mobile, even when away from home, you need to:
- run iOS app 12.2 or above
- run Voice Bridge base version 77.33 or above
- have On-The-Go activated on your base
By default, all base are On-The-Go enabled. However, if you don't want to benefit from this feature, you can turn it off.
To turn On-The-Go off, please do the following:
- Open Voice Bridge app
- Go to "Settings" tab
- Go to "On-The-Go settings"
- From here you have 2 options:
- If you want to disable On-The-Go for all devices paired with your Voice Bridge, turn off "On-The-Go" button.
- If you want to disable On-The-Go, only for your iPhone, turn off "Enable for your iPhone" button.
When the above conditions are fulfilled, and when you are not within your home WiFi network, you will see that On-The-Go is ready and working on the home screen.