If you are an Android user, please read this article.
You may listen to music on Triby in three different ways:
- With the Spotify app
- On the radio
- From the music library (locally)
You will find a step to step guide below in order to listen to your music library on Triby.
- In Settings > Bluetooth, Triby must be connected to your smartphone. The list button must be in green and not grey. Triby is connected to your smartphone if you can read the word "connected".
- Play your playlist or the selected song from your library and press the logo .
- Please select Triby between all devices available.
- When connected you will see the logo on Triby's screen. Also, the song name and author will be displayed (if available).