This article will help you if you cannot associate the tracker with your user account. If you have other questions on the Invoxia's GPS Tracker please click here. If your inquiry concerns other products please visit our Help Center.
If you are an iOS user, please read this article.
No PIN code is necessary to associate the tracker with your user account. You cannot associate the tracker with your user account through the bluetooth settings on your smartphone.
Some Android smartphones have difficulties to smoothly install the Trackers.
You can try to install your tracker with another (more recent) smartphone. After the installation is completed you should be able to access the tracker with your regular smartphone.
If you can't have access to another device, please follow the steps described below:
- Close the app totally (kill it)
- Charge your tracker until it is fully charged (the LED must be turned off)
- Launch the app
- Put the tracker right next to your smartphone and proceed with the association
- The association should not take more than 15mn roughly
- If timeout please press "Cancel" and send us a report through the app