This article gives you all the information you need about the Bike Tracker's anti-theft alert. If you have any further questions about the Bike Tracker we invite you to click here. If your search concerns other products we invite you to visit the Help Center.
What is the Anti-Theft Alert?
The Invoxia Bike Tracker allows you to be alerted in case of suspicious movement on your bike when it is stationary.
Thus, if the tracker detects movement after a period of immobility of more than 5 minutes, you will receive a push notification from the Invoxia GPS smartphone application.
In addition, if the tracker has detected that the bike is likely to have tipped over, you will be alerted to a change in tilt.
The Anti-theft Alert allows you to be notified of a possible theft in real time.
How to activate it?
Normally the Anti-Theft Alert is initially activated upon installation for Bike use but if this is not the case or if you have disabled it, here is how to activate it:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Invoxia GPS smartphone application.
- Also make sure you have updated your GPS tracker from the application - to do this, your smartphone must be within Bluetooth range of your tracker.
- Approach your smartphone to the GPS tracker, and go to the settings of the Invoxia GPS application. You will then see a toggle option "anti-theft alert", which you can activate.
- Make sure you have enabled notifications for the Invoxia GPS application in your smartphone settings.
- The alert is now ready to be used!
All your feedback on this new feature is welcome, feel free to contact us if you have any problems, questions or comments.