This article gives you all the information about how to associate the tracker with your phone. If you have any further questions about the Bike Tracker we invite you to click here. If your search concerns other products we invite you to visit the Help Center.
If you are an Android user, we invite you to click here.
In order to link the Tracker to your iOS user account, we invite you to follow the instructions below.
- Download the Invoxia GPS application from the App Store.
- Open the Invoxia GPS application.
- Click on "Join".
- Click on "Start installation".
- Enter the address that will be used to log in to your user account and click on "Continue".
- Connect the Tracker to a power source using the cable provided in the box.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is activated in your iPhone settings. Bring the Tracker close to your smartphone, as soon as it is detected click on "Start Setup".
- Choose your country of use (please note that after choosing the country, the Tracker will only work in the country).
- Indicate the type of use, for the Bike Tracker choose for example the use "BIKE".
- Wait for verification.
- Fill in the information about your bike ; you can also choose an avatar (pre-installed, here a bike, or choose a custom photo).
- The Tracker is now associated.
You can now start using the Tracker. Be sure to allow notifications for the Invoxia GPS application in your phone settings so you can receive alerts.