Why do I need to reboot my tracker?
A reboot allows your tracker to regain the network and update its position if it is blocked at a previous location.
How do I reboot my tracker?
- Take your tracker with you.
- Make sure you are in a geographic area where the network is strong enough. Try to avoid places like underground parkings.
- Press the button (small hollow at the back) for 10 seconds.
- Leave your tracker outside for a few minutes (if you can). On a table inside will do the job as well.
- Close and reopen the Invoxia GPS app. Your position should be updated in the next few minutes.