Invoxia Cellular GPS Tracker is a small standalone GPS Tracker that you can easily hide in your vehicle or with any goods that you wish to protect from theft or loss.
When the GPS Tracker is moving, it will send its position regularly, which you can see in the Invoxia GPS app available for iOS and Android.
From the app, you can see the history of movements, and setup alerts to be notified:
- In case of suspicious movement or if your vehicle gets tipped over (anti-theft alerts)
- If your tracker leaves or enters a given zone (geofencing alerts)
- If your tracker has moved significantly in terms of distance (significant journey alerts)
The tracker intelligently combines 3 different technologies to locate itself:
1. Bluetooth when your smartphone is nearby
2. Wi-Fi positioning/triangulation in urban areas (by detecting the Wi-Fi hotspots around and deducing its central position)
It then communicates its position through the cellular LTE-M network.
💡 Please note that it does not use Wi-Fi to communicate its position.
💡 You will need your smartphone to be connected to the internet in order to see your tracker's latest positions on the app.