To ensure you can make the most of all your GPS Tracker’s features, our app requires you to grant it some permissions:
- Bluetooth — This is needed for installing your tracker the first time, updating it, and adjusting some of its settings. Bluetooth is also used for ‘Smart Alert’ mode which mutes notifications when you’re in close proximity to the tracker. Bluetooth connectivity should be permitted and enabled at all times on your iPhone.
- Location Services — You should allow the Invoxia GPS App to always access your location. This will help to maximize your Tracker’s battery life, especially when tracking your own vehicle over long periods of time.
- Notifications — You should allow push notifications on your iPhone in order to receive various important alerts sent by your Invoxia GPS App. This includes motion and tilt alerts, geofencing alerts and more.
- Grant permission to use Face ID if you want to remove a GPS Tracker from your account without entering a password.
- Grant permission to your Camera and Photo Library if you want to customize the Tracker's picture in the app. We will never store or use your pictures for purposes other than displaying the picture you have chosen in the app.
- Grant permission to use your phone’s location while the app is open and in the background. This will help to maximize your Tracker’s battery life and provide you the best experience with your Invoxia product. This is also necessary for the Bluetooth connection to function properly.
- Bluetooth should always be activated on your smartphone.